Make a difference by donating lightly used furniture today.
To Dallas Furniture Bank
Dallas Furniture Bank’s ultimate mission is to provide donated furniture to families coming out of homelessness and poverty. Providing families in Dallas with basic furniture makes a huge difference. Dallas Furniture Bank is grateful to receive gently or lightly used basic household furniture items and home accessories. Dallas Furniture Bank will accept essential furniture items: Free of rips, tears, stains, and pet hair.
There is a $50.00 charge for all furniture pickups! - Payments can be processed with Mastercard/Visa via scheduling app and are non-refundable.
Furniture Donation Request
By filling the above form out, you agree to the $50 pick-up donation and the policies set forth on this page. Pick-Ups occur between 11 am and 3 pm. Please read through what we do not accept.
- Sofas / Loveseats (no section exceeding 7 feet)
- Upholstered Chairs
- Reclining Furniture -- sofas, loveseats, complete futons, and chairs
- Coffee Tables / End Tables
- Dining Room Table & Chairs
- Mattresses / Box Springs - Only as drop-off or larger donation
- Bed Frames (complete sets disassembled and bound together, no kings)
- Dressers / Chests / Night Stands
Please note we do not accept furniture that is broken, stained or torn, overly large, or affects hygiene or health concerns (e.g., cigarette smoke, urine, pet hairs, dry rot, or mold).
Dallas Furniture Bank DOES NOT accept the items listed below:
Appliances (washers, dryers, refrigerators and stoves, etc.
- Glass Top Dining Room Tables -- Glass top kitchen tables OK
- Water beds, King Beds, or electric beds
- Toys, books, dishes/kitchen utensils, bath towels, bed pillows (used)
- Kitchen cabinets, ceiling fans, other items that attach to building structures
- Office furniture (e.g., cubicles, desks, metal filing cabinets)
- Head/footboards (no poster, canopy, or sleigh beds)
- Armoires and entertainment cabinets
Please Note: DFB staff/drivers reserve the right to make final decisions on furniture item condition. Pick-up charge is non-refundable for furniture that does not adhere to our requirements. DFB does not pick up from 3rd-floor apartments or above without a suitable sized elevator. DFB cannot be held liable for damages. Storage units require pictures of items.
Dallas Furniture Bank does not provide pick up service to all areas of Dallas County and beyond. If you would like to drop off a furniture donation to our warehouse, please contact the office to arrange a scheduled time Monday - Friday 9am - 3pm. Items that do not meet our requirements may be turned away.