Dallas Furniture Bank Partners
Collaboration, a hallmark of the Dallas Furniture Bank (DFB) program, is necessary between DFB and Dallas Metro Area non-profit organizations to better serve the needs of the community.
DFB appreciates the agencies who partner with us to fill our mission of providing furniture to families transitioning from homelessness; restoring normalcy and independence.
If you are in need of assistance, please become a client of one of the agencies listed below.
- Housing Crisis Center: 214-828-4244
- Vogel Alcove: 214-368-8686
- Prism Health NTX: 214-521-5191
- Metrocrest Services: 972-446-2100
- Dallas Mission For Life: 214-421-1380
- Metrocare Services: 877-283-2121 / 214-939-3933 / 214-202-5428
- Legacy Counseling Center: 214-520-6308
- Catholic Charities Dallas: 866-223-7500
- Latter House Decor (non-referring partner)
- Jewish Family Services: 972-437-9950
- Metro Dallas Home Alliance: 972-638-5600
- Nexus Recovery Center: 214-321-0156
- Nexus Neighborhood Outreach Center:
- Highland Park Presbyterian Church: 214-526-7457
- Our Daily Bread (non-referring partner)
- Austin Street Center: 214-428-4242
- Giving Hope + Grace Like Rain: 940-735-3234
- The Stewpot: 214-746-2785
- House of Jabez
- The Gatehouse: 817-912-0317
- CC Young/Umphress Terrace: 214-391-9000
- Abigail's Arms: 940-665-2873
- Helen's Project: 830-400-7037
- Viola's House: 469-751-2017
- Adult Rehabilitation Ministries: 214 943 5010
- Sober Living America: 877-430-0086
This form is only for caseworkers of our partner agencies. Do not fill one out if you are in need of furniture assistance. If you need help, contact one of the agencies above and ask to be a client.