Dallas Furniture Bank is a nonprofit, tax-exempt 501(c) 3 agency. Your furniture or cash donation is tax-deductible as a charitable contribution to the full extent of the law.
DFB strongly depends on support from private foundations and other funding sources to continue the vital work that we provide to the Dallas community. Without your support, we would be unable to carry out our mission and sustain our program service to those families who are transitioning from homeless environments or situations of need. DFB is grateful for the support of our funders!
Dallas Furniture Bank Appreciates Your Support! You can make a difference.
- Baron and Blue Foundation
- Carl B. & Florence E. King Foundation
- Community Foundation of Texas
- Dallas Mavericks Foundation
- The Embrey Foundation
- Fannie and Stephen Kahn Charitable Foundation
- George and Fay Young Foundation
- Gil & Dody Weaver Foundation
- Harold Simmons Foundation
- Hillcrest Foundation
- Hoblitzelle Foundation
- The Hoglund Foundation
- Howard & Leslie Schultz Foundation
- Martin W. & Bettie J. Halsell Foundation
- The Meadows Foundation
- The Mike and Mary Terry Family Foundation
- National Council of Jewish Women
- Rees-Jones Foundation
- The Rosewood Foundation
- Roy & Christine Sturgis Charitable Trust
- Stemmons Foundation
- Women of St. Michaels
- M. B. and Edna Zale Foundation
- Park Place Season of Giving
Dallas Furniture Bank is grateful to receive gently or lightly used basic household furniture items and home furnishing accessories.
DFB is sustained by the generosity of our donors. Your financial contributions greatly impact and improve the quality of life, self-esteem and chance of success for those individuals/families in need.